Friday 20 May 2016

New Homes In The Neighborhood

Our neighborhood is quite old and that means you don't hear much about construction in the area. Where will anyone get a new home Austin when all of the land is taken besides a few spots? It is all about what is already there and the prices are going up by the day on those properties.

I think a person had to come in and knock one of the houses down because they were old.

Anyway, I was in the area and driving around when I saw a new sign go up. They have a little piece of land that is going to make about 9 houses in the area. They want to see if people are willing to buy one of their new homes. I think I might join in and see what they are giving.

These houses might be really nice and affordable for me in the end. I want to leave from the old house that I have right now. It was great before, but now it is just a piece of junk and an asset that I have to sell off while the price is still reasonable.

I think the market should help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment